Happy Tuesday friends! I'm excited for today's featured runner because he is the first male to be featured on this weekly series! I love sharing everyone's journey but I have been patiently waiting for the male runners to jump on in. This full-time runner and coach is working towards his long-term goal of becoming a ...
My Next RaceBayler's Birthday Bash 5k Run/Walk December 24, 2015It's RACE DAY!
Interested in trying a Simple Hydration bottle? Contact me for a discount code for your purchase at www.SimpleHydration.com!!
- My Year in Running: 2015
- Bayler’s Birthday Bash 5k – 12/24/15
- The Big Little Run 5k 12/12/15
- Warm a Heart PattyPacks 5k 12/5/15 (A New PR! Call it a comeback?)
- #iRun4Breckin: IR4 and Purple Day!
- #MedalMonday: “Hybrid” Get to the Green
- Friday Favorites: Marathon Memories
- #MedalMonday: Come Hill or High Water, RUN HARD!
- Marathon Mondays: Week 19
- Arctic Ease Instant Cold Wrap Review
Search the Blog
- Featured Runner Tuesdays
- Friday Favorites
- Life Happens
- Meal Planning
- Motivation Mondays►
DISCLAIMERI am not a licensed medical professional, nutritionist, therapist, or certified personal trainer. I'm merely a healthy fitness enthusiast who enjoys sharing information, experiences and ideas. All views expressed on this website are based on my own personal experiences in my healthy lifestyle journey. When making your health or exercise decisions, please take into consideration what is best for you. Please consult your doctor with any medical issues, or before beginning a training program.
Grab My Button
Tweet TweetMy Tweets
- Instagram feed not found.