After 19 weeks of training, it all came down to this race and this medal. Last year I volunteered for the Run Hard Marathon. It was last year that I was inspired. I remember thinking at that time, I think I can do this! It took a friend or two to push me to actually ...
My Next RaceBayler's Birthday Bash 5k Run/Walk December 24, 2015It's RACE DAY!
Interested in trying a Simple Hydration bottle? Contact me for a discount code for your purchase at www.SimpleHydration.com!!
- My Year in Running: 2015
- Bayler’s Birthday Bash 5k – 12/24/15
- The Big Little Run 5k 12/12/15
- Warm a Heart PattyPacks 5k 12/5/15 (A New PR! Call it a comeback?)
- #iRun4Breckin: IR4 and Purple Day!
- #MedalMonday: “Hybrid” Get to the Green
- Friday Favorites: Marathon Memories
- #MedalMonday: Come Hill or High Water, RUN HARD!
- Marathon Mondays: Week 19
- Arctic Ease Instant Cold Wrap Review
Search the Blog
- Featured Runner Tuesdays
- Friday Favorites
- Life Happens
- Meal Planning
- Motivation Mondays►
DISCLAIMERI am not a licensed medical professional, nutritionist, therapist, or certified personal trainer. I'm merely a healthy fitness enthusiast who enjoys sharing information, experiences and ideas. All views expressed on this website are based on my own personal experiences in my healthy lifestyle journey. When making your health or exercise decisions, please take into consideration what is best for you. Please consult your doctor with any medical issues, or before beginning a training program.
Grab My Button
Tweet TweetMy Tweets
- Instagram feed not found.